Cashew NutsWe are among the leading suppliers of Cashew Nuts nuts in Africa. Our Cashew Nuts are both processed and un processed depending on the requirements of our clients. 90% of our Cashew Nuts come from our plantation and the rest 10% we buy from local producers.
Pakaging and lebelling of our Cashew Nuts can be done according to requirements and specification of our clients.
Once order is confirmed we wll ship the Cashew Nuts within ten days.
inquiry

Email Us info@deuchelandreus.com
Back to Top